Terms & Conditions
- Goods can be exchanged if product is defective or damaged when parcel is received; no refunds will be issued.
- Goods must be unused or unopened with tamper seal still intact where applicable to be valid for exchange.
- Any physical defects or damage should be notified in writing via email to email@example.com within 3 days of delivery of the goods. Please include photos or videos of defect or damaged item in the email. The case will be attended to within 1-2 business days.
- Any quality issues, discrepancies or errors should be notified in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 business days of receiving the goods. The case will be attended to within 1-2 business days.
- Claims will not be accepted after 7 days.
- If the return is accepted, product must be returned in its original packaging, unused within 14 days of the original delivery of the goods.
- If any of the above does not occur the customer is bound to accept the goods.
- Risk regarding the goods passes to the customer upon delivery to the customer or their representative.
- Liability is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any losses including consequential losses.
- Products purchased online via this website should not be ingested.
- Photographs, images and illustrations of products on this website serve as purchasing guidelines only. Each production batch can result in variations to product appearance in terms of label content and label design; product formulation remains unchanged unless otherwise specified.
- All measurements and capacities are approximate and can vary due to manufacturing and production process that result in variances.
- The depiction of colours and graphic designs are as accurate as reproduction allows.
This web site is for the general information in order to purchase items, and whilst all care has been taken, information in this web site is not to be taken as a substitute for specific advice. We accept no responsibility for any person who acts on the contents of this web site.
We offer no medical advice or related issues to customers. Such advice should be sought from a qualified medical practitioner.